Sunday, February 1, 2009

Born to Shop Fashionista!

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch: Here is my card. I got some new papers from Michael's the other day and can't believe I broke into already, I guess I am overcoming my hoarding tendencies! I love how this all came together! The Ms and the purse are on foam squares. I have used Shimmerz on her hair, the white bag and all the green, including the stripe in her shirt!


Stamps: Ms on the Go (CTMH); Cityscape (A Muse); Purse (Hero Arts)
Paper: SEI design paper; Black and White Daisy cardstock (CTMH)
sparkles (CTMH)
ribbon (unknown)
Shimmerz (All that Scraps)
copics

11 comments:

Hi! I'm Karen Jo. said...

love it!
and the city scape behind her just does the trick!

Danni said...

This is just a simply stunning card!! You did a great job on it...love it!!

AaronB said...

great card, and I voted!

Catherine said...

too cool, Laurel.
i don't think i can get away wearing that pants though...LOL!

Sam said...

I absolutely love this card.

Jess said...

cute card Laurel!

pat said...

Love your card...
I have this stamp set and I haven't even inked it yet!! I just might have to get it out later and play.

Pat

Jenn said...

Super cute!!!! Love the paper piecing! :D

Kandi said...

This card is fantastic!! Isn't paper piecing fun? Love the bling too!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Love your paper choices...great background and funky outfit!

Carolina said...

Adorable card Laurel and paper pieced just perfectly!

01 09 10