Sunday, February 15, 2009

Telegraph Cove

I used this weeks sketch from Inspired Blueprints for this layout. It is also for this weeks Scrapping Out Loud challenge to scrap an amazing moment. I kept everything pretty simple as I wanted to keep the calm ,serene feeling of the whale watching trip. I used my Sizzix Serif Alphabet that I haven't used in ages and made my own chipboard letters out of coasters. I also used Stazon to stamp on one of the photos. Stamps: Today's Date; Walk with Nature (CTMH)
Pattern Paper: Heidi Swapp
Cardstock: Outdoor Denim, Gray Wool, White Daisy (CTMH)
hemp
silver eyelet
metal clips

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

This is a remarkable layout. The photos are wonderful, too. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Great layout compliments the photos exactly!
love it
Jo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout, love the title and colours...the pics are awesome.

Unknown said...

Such serene photos, and I like the simplicity of your LO along with your special journaling.

Jess said...

Laurel I totally get the ocean serene vibe ..love it! Beautiful pics..I wish I were there right now!!

redmom said...

Oh wow so beautiful!! That would be an amazing site to see! Thanks for playing along with us!

xo
Lisa

Pat said...

Love the photos! You did a great job with the challenge!

Shemaine Smith said...

beautiful layout! great job with the SOTM!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

01 09 10