Friday, March 20, 2009

Party Planner

Danica is a little party planner. She spends a lot of time planning, list making, searching for games, scoping out decorations, etc. She just loves to do this, therefore her birthday parties are mostly her doing (I just fork out the $$!). I love it! This page is not my normal type of page, I don't like symmetrical or 'perfect type' layouts, if you KWIM. I much prefer more random, haphazard looking pages. However, this layout from Inspired Blueprints did work for these pics. Of course another chance to use my new My Mind's Eye papers, I almost need more already! I cut out the flowers from one of the pattern papers and some are mounted on foam squares. Danica loves glitter so I had to glitter my letters. Finally, another thing Danica likes are stationary supplies (staples, clips, organizers, etc.) so I had to add a couple of staples to the page too! Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye; CTMH
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamp: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Ribbon and Buttons: CTMH
Cricut: Alphalicious
glitter

5 comments:

Jess said...

she is precious! great pg. laurel!

Denise said...

This is awesome!!! LOve this sketch!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie petutie! The photos, papers, embellies and glitter worked great & so did the symmetrical design. I enjoy seeing ALL your fantabulous designs.

Sarah said...

Great pictures! So cute!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful layout! Great story, too. What a sweet girl, and it sounds like you have an "event planner" in the making! Wouldn't that be a fun way to make a living?

01 09 10