Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Design Team Call

Kazan's Sketch for the 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team Call For my card, I used some new Cosmo Cricket papers.
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: Michael's
Stamps: CTMH, PTI
Chipboard Letters: CTMH (painted with acrylic paint)
gems: Michael's
Cricut: Indie Art, Storybook, Plantin Schoolbook

Laura's sketch from the 2 Sketches Design Team Call Here is the card that I came up with. I used some of my new My Mind's Eye papers, that have been in my stash for a bit and I had not used yet.



Pattern Paper: MME
Cardstock: CTMH
Die Cut: MME
Ribbon: Michael's
buttons: stash




7 comments:

Sarah said...

That ribbon is delicious! Both cards are gorgeous! That first one blew me away!

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

Good luck to you! I think you'd be a wonderful addition there :)

Kathi Carlson said...

These are great cards! I'm loving that wide ribbon. What you did with it is beautiful!

Sparkplug17 said...

Good luck! They're both so pretty! I love that rich ribbon.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous work!!! They are both stunning!

Ann said...

Gorgeous color combos, and that ribbon is FABulous!!!!

Carolyn said...

Gordeous cards!
And Thank you! Hugs!

01 09 10