Sunday, April 5, 2009

Look Who's 50

Here is the Card Pattern Sketch for this week: I had fun making this card, I guess cuz I used some new goodies! I was at Michael's yesterday and their paper packs were on for 25% off - how could I resist?! The owl is mounted on foam squares.
Pattern Paper: WRMK; Bo Bunny
Cardstock: CTMH; Jillibean Soup (Kraft)
Stamps: Owl and sentiment (CHF); Woodgrain (CTMH)
Ink: CTMH
Glitter (on hat): Stampendous
Fun Flock (on pompom): CTMH
Chipboard letters: Basic Grey
staples

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

sue-pah cute Laurel!! I love the KH owl!!!

Tiff said...

OOOOh, this is Funky!!!! And I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love the little owl!!! Great job using your new goodies. Thanks for playing along with us this week!.

whoistracy said...

Laurel, this is just adorable! Love your whimsical take on the sketch this week. So glad you could play along again.

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! You did a great job!

Sarah said...

OH MAN that is too cute. I love him!
I did this card sketch too...got a lot done today LOL.
Haven't posted it on my blog yet but I prolly will put it on the CTMH BB

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE the party hat!! Awesome!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Hoot! Hoot! Ya gotta know I'd love that owl! Great card!

Carolina said...

Adorable owl card - what fun colors to compliment such a cutie!

Denise said...

Oh wow,,,this is wonderful!!!! So cute!!!

Jenn said...

Too cute! Love the colors and that owl is such a hoot! :D

Sandra Korten said...

What a adorable card, Laurel! I love the little owl!! So cute!!
Sandra K. :-)

Lynn said...

such a totally cute card! love the owl stamp! such a fun take on the sketch!

Daniƫlle said...

Wauw, great and funny card!

01 09 10