Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sisters

Here is a new sketch from Inspired Blueprints: This is what I ended up with. I wanted to use my new papers from my March I am a Scrapaholic Kit and the colors were perfect for this picture of my kids. This is also my entry for the Scrapping Out Loud Challenge this week (use 3 pattern papers - I wonder if it is ok to use more???). I hand cut out the birds and branches (WRMK), some are mounted with foam squares.

Pattern Papers: Dream Street; WRMK;
Cardstock : Kraft (Jillibean Soup)
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: CTMH
Journalling Tag: Amy Butler
Cricut: Alphalicious

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS! Thanks so much for playing.

Jenn said...

Super cute LO!!! Your girlies are beautiful and those birdies are too cute! :)

Carolyn said...

Wonderful picture and sketch page! I may do this sketch also. TFS

Jeanne said...

Wow! You did an awesome job on this page! Love everything about it!

Jess said...

beautiful pg. and pic!! thanks so much for playing along this week!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful page! Wonderful cards in your preceding posts! Colors, composition - all perfect!!

Sarah said...

Simply Beautiful! Your daughters are gorgeous.

Jamie Harder said...

I am seriously IN LOVE with this layout!! The birds on the branches are so fabulous!!

redmom said...

Fantastic page!!! I'm loving those birdies!

Denise said...

Super Gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!

Eulanda said...

Love the sketch and just love the page also!

Pat said...

This is awesome! Love the cut work & colors you used!

Marit said...

I love those cut out birdies and leafs! Wonderful!

01 09 10