Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank you Sharli

Sharli gave me this award the other day, I so appreciate it.The rules of the award (to pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
Comment on this blog.
Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I am going to nominate in no particular order, these people who consistently visit my blog and leave me such sweet comments: Jamie, Lori, Kari, Kathy, Amy, Denise, and of course any of my followers who want to place this on their blog, feel free, because I appreciate each and every one of you!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Thanks soooo much for thinking of me sista! You know that I love ALL of your most fabulous creations!!!

Denise said...

Awwww, thank you soooo much!!! Hope you are having a great long weekend!!!

Carolyn said...

Thanks Laurel! I'm always inspired when i come here! Love your work!!

Lori said...

Laurel,
This is quite a compliment coming from you. Thank you very much.
Hugs,
Lori

Dena said...

Hi Laurel,
I linked your great site and art to my blog for my lemonade stand award. Thanks for all the great inspiration!
Dena

01 09 10