Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Birthday Girl

I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Inspirational Card Sketches for this week and next week! So exciting. This is the sketch. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations!
I made this card for a little girl in my class. It is also for the 365 Card Challenge to include the word girl somewhere on the card, and make it very girly.
Pattern Paper: MAMBI; CTMH
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: CTMH
Gem Flourish: Prima
punch: Martha Stewart
gems: stash
Cricut: Storybook

13 comments:

Alanna said...

So stinkin' cute. The little girl in your class is going to LOVE IT.

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Laurel! Love the sparkly!!

~amy~ said...

wow...you rocked that sketch sista!!

Jeanne said...

Congrats and fantastic card! The little girl in your class will absolutely love this, I'm sure!

Sarah said...

Soooo cute! I love the paper and the bling!
Congrats on being a guest designer.

Carolina said...

Huge congrats on your guest designer opportunity...I just know you're going to do an amazing job! What a great way to start off with this wonderful card! Love the bling and the colors are so girlie and fun.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the fun birthday card! Great job.

Marjorie said...

What a perfect little girl birthday card!! I love that crown paper with it!

Brenda said...

LOVE the use of the Cricut on this card!

Unknown said...

Love the card and I'm so excited that you were chosen as a guest designer. You deserve it!

sarah said...

CUTE card!! love the bling.

hugs,
sarah.

Carolyn said...

Very pretty! Love the gems!

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats on the guest DT spot, and wowza on all that bling! Nice job. I have that Cricut cart too and it's one of my favs.

01 09 10