Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hey Tweetie

This is my card for this weeks Card Patterns Sketch 19

We have been sponsered by My Graphico, which is a digital stamp/image company. They have some wonderful sets to choose from, they are affordable and they don't take up any storage space in your craft room! You should check them out!

Check out the Card Patterns site, and I would love to see what you create using this week's sketch.
Pattern Papers: Sassafras Lass; CTMH
Cardstock: CTMH
Digital Stamps: My Graphico
Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Buttons: PTI
hemp: CTMH
Cricut: Walk in My Garden

10 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ooooo, what adorable birdies!!! I love this card! I like the tree, the pretty birds, but I think the grass is my favorite - it's so surprising. Nice work!

~amy~ said...

okay, I pretty much ♥gasped♥ when I saw your card over on the cp site just a smidge ago....cute sista...birdies, buttons and sassiness? magnificent!!!

Sarah said...

Love it Laurel! Just perfect. Those birds are too cute. I also think your 'grass' is wonderful.

Frances said...

That is sooo cute! I have the intentions of scraplifting that, but using it on a layout. I love that tree!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this whimsical, creative card! SO cute!

Alanna said...

This is so stinkin' cute. I love the tree, the birds, and how you did the grass at the bottom of the card.

Sparkplug17 said...

The birdies are just too cute. I love how you did the grass.

Jamie Harder said...

How freakin' adorable is this card??? Love it! And I agree with everyone...the grass rocks!

Denise said...

Ooooohhh how a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!!! I love it!!!

Bananastamper said...

Love, love, love this card. The birdies are so cute and the grass so fun!

Shanna

01 09 10