Thursday, June 25, 2009

Special Friend

Here is a sketch from Paper Popsicles: I used my new K & Company Paper

Pattern Paper & Die Cut: K & Company
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: Michael's
Gem Flourish: Prima
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Punch: Martha Stewart
Tomorrow is my last day of work for the summer! Can't wait! We are also off for another track weekend and being that we have a holiday next week, we will be camping for a few days after the meet. I do have some posts scheduled, however, lately my scheduled posts have not been posting, so my fingers are crossed. Otherwise I will have something next Tuesday night or Wednesday. Have a great weekend everyone.

10 comments:

Alanna said...

So cute and fun Laurel. Enjoy your last day of week and then your camping time.

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card Laurel....enjoy your weekends!

Sarah said...

Have a great weekend Laurel!
We will miss you
Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

What a fun and fabby card! Enjoy your time off!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Laurel! Enjoy the weekend!

Crafty Texan said...

Love your ribbon on this card!

papertrails leaver said...

love the colors and bling on your card! thanks for playing along with paper popsicles!

Frances said...

Great card Laurel! Congrats on getting out of school, hope you live it up this summer.

Carolyn said...

Pretty card! Love the bright colors. Have a great time camping... better you then me. :)

Tricia said...

I saw these in the PP gallery! I love them both!!!!!

01 09 10