Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time 2 Celebrate

Here is this weeks Card Postitioning Systems sketch: Now I finally was able to get into my craft room. However, I am so exhausted the mojo just wasn't working for me. I did manage to pull this together for a co-worker who is retiring this year. The background piece (largest one) is repurposed packaging (from the sticker package)!
Pattern Paper: K & Company; WRMK; K I Memories
Cardstock: CTMH
Sticker: K & Company
Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories
Flourish: Prima
Punch: SU!
Cricut: Wild Card

12 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Love this one...makes me want to sit on a patio and have a fun drink with an umbrella in it:-)

Unknown said...

How cute is that little drink? Love it!

Sarah said...

OH WOW! and with no mojo???? I love it! I think using the sticker package is a GREAT idea LOL.

Christina said...

Ok, if your mojo wasn't working for you and you were able to create such a cute card, you must be unstoppable when mojo is in full gear! :) I always love your creations!

Kathi Carlson said...

This is a wonderful card, Laurel! That cocktail looks good enough to drink. LOL. As for the repurposed packaging - brilliant!! TFS.

~amy~ said...

great card and eco too! Happy Friday sista!

Jeanne said...

Ahhhhh....what a card to start off the weekend! Love it! And the repurposing the packaging is very cool!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun card. I want a cute drink like that, lol! Have a great weekend.

scrappysharon said...

Oh wow .. love this card..
love the colors .. and you got me at the bling!
thanks for sharing

Crystal said...

Super cute!

Eulanda said...

This is so cute! Love the marguarita!! Looks good enough to drink!

Alanna said...

Too stinkin' cute. Great job with this one. Your mojo looks intact to me.

01 09 10