Saturday, July 4, 2009

CC UR Sweet

The sketch this week from Card Postitioning Systems. For my card I also incorporated the 365 Card Challenge - show your true colors. Of course being a Canadian I used colors from our country (red and white), I snuck in a smidge of pale yellow though. So much fun as I used my new Cosmo Cricket paper and my new Magnolia stamp, isn't she cute?
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket Cardstock: CTMH Ribbon: CTMH Stamp: Magnolia Ink: CTMH Letter Stickers: Making Memories Markers: Copics

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Another awesome card, Laurel! Love "your" colors, and that stamp is so cute!! TFS.

Alanna said...

Great take on the sketch. Love that Magnolia.

Chrissie said...

Great card Laurel.
Chrissie

Unknown said...

This one is just Yummy!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

~amy~ said...

cutie pie SWEET!

Sarah said...

I just love her little boots dangling over the edge of the card. Love it Laurel.

Eulanda said...

LOVE THE CHERRY PAPER!!

01 09 10