Thursday, July 9, 2009

Egg Hunt

I have posted a few projects today so be sure to scroll down!

I used to not like one page layouts because I liked to do 2 pages that matched. Well now I have a hard time with 2 pagers! In fact I used to scrap in 8 1/2 X 11 books because 'if you had big pages then you have to fill them with decoration'! LOL - life was so much simpler then! Anyhow I totally lifted from the Easter page I did for Jaimee's album here, as this page is for Danica's album. Then I lifted the idea from Kathi and Sarah and used my scraps to make this card.
Pattern Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Cardstock: CTMH
Ribbon: Michael's
Buttons: Walmart
Fiber: CTMH
Die cutters: Cricut (Walk in my Garden); Slice (Spring - just got it today!)
Pearls: Hero Arts

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome layout. The colors and those flowers are fantastic. Great card, too! Love the addition of the butterfly as well as the placement of the sentiment. Fun!!

Vicki Burns said...

Love these, Laurel!

Unknown said...

Oooo, love the flowers on your layout! Your card is fabby too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Samantha said...

Loving that layout!

Sarah said...

I LOVE that LO Laurel. It is so pretty. I also love your card...it is so happy!!! I need to use white sentiments more as they pack a punch.

Eulanda said...

You amaze me. I have no idea how you do it but we should bottle your creative juice flow cuz you'd make mega moolah!!! Amazing stuff! And have you noticed your hits lately. Holi crap!!

01 09 10