Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy

Today's challenge over at 365 Cards is to think of bubbles and how they would inspire you. Well when I think of bubbles I think of, bubblebaths, blowing bubbles in the summer, blowing bubbles with bubblegum and of course my favorite song when I was very young was: "Tiny Bubbles in the wine, make me feel happy all the time..." I remember singing it over and over. So when I think of bubbles I think of my childhood experiences with bubbles and the word HAPPY comes to mind. So I used this sketch from Unscripted Sketches: And nothing says HAPPY more than Fabby so I had to use her and some happy paper from K & Company! I painted Fabby's dress, shoes and purse with Shimmerz then she is mounted with foam tape.
Pattern paper & die cuts: K & Company Cardstock: CTMH Stamps: Stampingbella (Fabby), CTMH (Grass) Ink: CTMH Ribbon: Michael's Slice: Words & Expressions

15 comments:

Lulu said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!!! :)

Love this card, so cheery and fun!

Alanna said...

This is a very happy card. So bright and cheery. This would be sure to brighten up somebody's day.

HeidiD said...

This is too cute and fun!!! I have never seen those stamps before, I'll have to go check them out because they are sweet!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, totally adorable! That image is so fun and I love that fab pink ribbon!

(-: Heidi

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Bamabel said...

This is just beautiful! I love that ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted this week!!! Hope to see you again!

Aymee

Unknown said...

Such a happy and fun card! The little girl is adorable! Love that yummy ribbon.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Denise said...

Laurel,
What a fun card, it makes my heart smile.

Denise said...

wow,,,this is just adorable!!!! love it!

Carolyn said...

What a happy & Bright card!

Unknown said...

What a fun, happy card! I love the cheerful papers and colors. Great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us again at US! Hope you'll play along again soon!

Sarah said...

This is SOOOO cute Laurel. I love that image..it is so fun!
Thanks for playing along with Unscripted again!

loz said...

Georgeous card Laurel I love the stamps and your colouring..Loz

Caryl P said...

What a fun card, I love those bright cheery colors! Thanks for being Unscripted with us this week.

Kristen H said...

What a really sweet and happy card. I love that little girl she is awesome! I have to find her now!!!
Great take on the challenges.

01 09 10