Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've gone green crazy!

So I saw all of my favorite green pattern papers all over my craft room and I just love to look at them. Then I was thinking I should do something with my many board books I picked up for 10 cents each. One thing just led to another and 2 hours later I have this project! (Don't worry, no whole papers or ribbon rolls were harmed in this project, only scraps used! LOL)

It is really green in that I covered it all in newspaper first and then just played!





I LOVE these papers!


I have to include these little guys!




I think I am Moxie Fabbed out! Whew!


8 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

You have had a very productive day!!! Love all the cards and this little book is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

If you don't win, I just don't know what I'll do!!! This is so cool!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!!

Unknown said...

This book is by far my favorite of your 'green' projects! love it
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Alanna said...

This is fabulous Laurel. Great job.

Jeanne said...

You cannot honestly say that you have no mojo and create ALL of these fabulous projects! No way, I don't believe you. LOL

Truly inspirational and wonderful and I thank you SO much for sharing!

Unknown said...

I told you once you made one mini-book you would be hooked. Aren't they fun!!!! GREAT job and what a creative theme!

Sparkplug17 said...

How darling! Green is my favorite color...I should make a book like that.

01 09 10