Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shortcut Joy

The sketch this week from Card Patterns: We are again sponsered by Shortcuts. I am sure loving these Frosted Card Bases they make me think of winter so that is why I did a winter card! I love that you can get a hint of the inside of the card!

Now head on over to see what the rest of the design team did, they will knock your socks off again!


Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny Cardstock: CTMH Pompoms: Scrapbooking Fanatics Punches: Marvy, Martha Stewart Chipboard sentiment (Scenic Route - part of my first goodie box from publication!) Card Blank: Shortcut


11 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Very cute! Love the pom pom trim and dimensional tree!!

Tiff said...

Super cute!!!!

Alanna said...

So cute. I also am digging the frosted bases. And more pom poms. Yeah.

Nellie Mae said...

That is pretty!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Now THAT's different! Kinda like making a card on an acrylic scrapbook page - you've got to think about what's happening on the back and next page as well! I LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. These pink winter things you have been doing lately are so yummy! I think I am going to have to use these bright, cheery colors for my Christmas card this year.

~amy~ said...

I knew I liked you...even more so since you've posted a pink holiday card...I absolutely adore pink for the holidays...I try to ban the "traditional" colors :) I absolutely ♥♥ your card Laurel!!

Unknown said...

I am loving this pink card too! And the pom-poms, I have got to get some pom-poms! Adorable!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Denise said...

Me too, love the pink!!! and those pom poms are sooo sweeet!!! Fantastic!

Sarah said...

I LOVE this card. I think it is just perfect. I won some of these card bases from shortcuts and I am all out. They make great cards.

Bananastamper said...

Beeautifullll!! Love it, everything about it, including the pom poms!

Shanna

01 09 10