Sunday, July 5, 2009

ur 6

I told you I love this sketch from Wishes! I bought this stamp set just for the clouds, I love these clouds! However ever since getting it, I had this card in my mind, I have finally, only 3 months later made it! All supplies are from Close to My Heart. The train and one cloud are on foam squares. Pattern Paper: Animal Cookies Stamp: Childhood Ink: Tulip, Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, Sunflower Ribbon: Cranberry Grosgrain Color Ready Alphabet (sponged with Clover Meadow Ink) Clear Button and hemp

12 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!

Unknown said...

So adorable!

~amy~ said...

super cute Laurel...happy monday!

Melissa Laverty said...

I LOVE IT! love what you did with the ribbon!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is just awesome. Love the papers, the colors, the train and the ribbon. Oh and the cloud image too (hee, hee). Excellent work!

Tiff said...

I love that layout too!!!! This is perfect for the little boy in your life!

Big Red Scraps said...

Fun Card! I just love it.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is so cute! I love the ribbon "track".

Jess said...

Such a fun whimsical card! Love it!

Sarah said...

Too cute Laurel. I love how you scrunch your ribbon!

Jamie Harder said...

this is super cute!! love the ribbon :-)

Alanna said...

So cute Laurel. That cloud is adorable.

01 09 10