Friday, July 31, 2009

You Can Do It & a Toot

ETA I can't believe it, I was featured on Card of the Week for this card already! It has only been posted for a couple of hours! It is in the Best of the Blogosphere section.

The sketch this week from Inspirational Card Sketches: For my card I incorporated the 365 Card Challenge - use the sentiment 'you can do it'. I love this paper that I got in my Lil' Scrappers kit, it was so easy to work with. In facr all of the supplies on this card were from the kit.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, love this card!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Regina said...

this is an awesome card!! thanks for playing along at ICS

Sarah said...

Wow Laurel this is awesome!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Laurel! Love the colors!

Brenda said...

Wowie! What a take on this sketch! You are quite the artist, Laurel! I left something for you on my blog!

iStyle Magazine said...

hi there, warm greeting from Bali ^^!

Alanna said...

Great card Laurel. I can see why it was featured.

Vicky said...

Fab card, thanks fo playing along at ICS.
:)x

Carolyn said...

Awesome card! Love the colors.

Unknown said...

congrats on being featured!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

~amy~ said...

woot woot for you Laurel!!! Terrific card too!!

Fink said...

Awesome job!!!!! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel...
Your card is `beautiful`
Thanks for joining in with the ICS this week :)x!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Evening:)

Tricia said...

cool card! love how you made the sentiment so big on the front!!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

your card, as usual :), is amazing! Great take on the sketch ~ such a fun and funky card! Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!

01 09 10