Friday, August 7, 2009

Aw, how sweet

I received this award from Rose and Kim. Blogging is so much fun and I enjoy every minute of it, especially when I receive such sweet awards! The rules for this one are to accept the award, comment on the blog of the person awarding it to you, pass it on to at least 5 other, and reveal 5 things you enjoy doing.
My five things I enjoy are:
1) Being in my scraproom, nothing more satisfying than creating something
2) Chai Tea (non fat of course)
3) A clean, organized house and craft room - it just makes me happy - now if only it was like it more often!
4) watching old videos of my girls
5) being a part of my girls life and watching them grow into fabulous young women!
I pass this onto: Amy, Sharli, Lori, Tiffany and Karen

5 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Laurel, Thank You!!! You've made my day! I will post this beautiful award with my "reveal" on my blog in the morning - if I answered it right now I'm afraid all of the answers would be something about bed, pillows, and sleeping! (LOL)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! I'm so flattered :) YOU ROCK!

Dora said...

Congrats with your award, and I love your list.....see things of myself.....

Have a nice weekend!
hugs Dora

~amy~ said...

Awwwwww....thanks Laurel!!! I'm soooo excited to work with you on the Get Sketchy DT!!!! I absolutely adore your style!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Laurel!

01 09 10