Sunday, August 16, 2009

Halloween Tin

I had to make another tin - this time a Halloween one. Our staff at school does the "I've Been Booed" each year (I started it a couple of years ago). This year I am going to be ready before hand as I am usually so busy with Danica's Halloween parties (yes she has one every year) to be too creative with my own stuff! All supplies are from CTMH. For the wrap, I wrapped black waxy flax around the outside and yes the spider is on foam squares. The nuggets inside:
Stamps: Creepy Cobwebs, Argyle Backgrounds, Boutique Borders, Say it in Style, Connections
Cardstock: Citrus Leaf, Orange and Hydrangea

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great idea, Laurel, and I'm quite impressed you are ready ahead of time. Love the images on the nuggets, perfect stamp choice. The tag looks terrific, too!

Tiff said...

I love all your tins :) This looks way too pretty to tear into!

Unknown said...

Laurel, these little tins are marvelous! I love the spider tag, adorable!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm so far behind with comments. Everything you've done the past few days has been amazing. As always, love it all!

Ann said...

SO cute!

Sarah said...

SUPER cute Laurel. I love it.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel,
Keep 'em comin! I'm loving your nugget tins! I ordered a bunch of them from PTI when you first posted (Jingle?) and made one yesterday! It's so easy and just delightful!!! I think this could be the perfect little gift for a LOT of occasions. Thanks for the ideas!

laterg8r said...

what a totally great idea :)

Bananastamper said...

So fun, I love how things look peeking out of the windows of tins! Halloween colors are just so fun aren't they!?!

Shanna

01 09 10