Friday, August 14, 2009

Just Chillin

The first sketch challenge from Get Sketchy! Yay! The designers did a fabulous job, hop on over to Get Sketchy to see what everyone came up with, and to play along. We have a wonderful sponser, Crop Suey... come on over and have a looksie! Here is my card. You are getting a sneak peek of the new papers from Close to My Heart called Jingle, which are available September 1st. So many options with this paper!
Pattern Paper: CTMH Cardstock: CTMH Mini Letter Stickers: Making Memories Letter Stickers: American Crafts Buttons and Fiber: CTMH Punches: Marvy

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE Jingle? You have used it magnificently on this card, my talented friend!

Karla Kroese said...

Love Jingle! You did a great job on this card! Love it!

Crystal said...

Holy Moly!!! This is beautiful! I ordered the bulk paper...now I'm definitely going to have to order the CB. This is fantastic Laurel!

laterg8r said...

love your card - am now your newest follower :)

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your fun winter card...gorgeous Laurel!!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that paper!

Jamie Harder said...

Awesome! Love all the snowflakes!

Anonymous said...

I think we were on the same wave length this time round... it really makes me think I better get making these cards.. only 3 and half months left...lol

Sarah said...

I Love this paper! Your card is just wonderful.

Unknown said...

YUMMY, I can't wait to get my new papers in. This card is fantastic. Love your take on the sketch....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Liz Weber said...

Laurel your card is gorgeous - love that pp and loving the christmas theme, I loved using the sketch this week. Thanks for the inspiration, I have enjoyed checking out your wonderful blog!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun sketch ... and fantastic winter card.

June Houck said...

Oh, that Jingle paper is wonderful! Thanks for enabling me :)

Andrea Wiebe said...

Amazing papers!!! Love your card!

Brenda said...

You are making me like Jingle! Yippee! Great card Laurel!!

Jeanne said...

You are awesome at completing cards using sketches. This one is so fun! Great work!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh! GORGEOUS papers! fabulous card! ♥

papertrails leaver said...

love the papers you used to create! this really lovely!

01 09 10