Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nugget Tin Day!

This is my second post for today, so be sure to scroll!

Still coming up with more uses for these tins. I couldn't forget about my 'coffee' friends! I thought this would make a cute little thank you for someone. The beans inside are rootbeer and cappucino flavored jelly beans.... YUMMY! The coffee cup stamp is from There She Goes, I stamped it onto white cardstock, the back of a Starbucks cup wrap and some Crate Paper green paper. Of course I had to add a couple of critters, I cut them out of some pattern papers. The mug is mounted with foam squares. I scented the tag with Cappuccino Card Scent. Cardstock: Close to My Heart Stamps: There She Goes, Embossing Arts



I have been making so many baby girl things I decided to try a baby boy item! I also wanted another use for the tins. I love how this turned out! All supplies are from Close to My Heart except tin and handprint stamp. No I did not take the picture, I found it on the internet, I only cropped it and added the lettering to it. I will one day try and get my own! Here are what the cards look like:


The inside of the cards:

Cardstock: Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy Stamps: Express Postage, Intrinsic Backgrounds, Grown With Love Ink: Sweet Leaf, Heavenly Blue Heavenly Blue ribbon Spring Buttons



14 comments:

~amy~ said...

You are definitely rockin' those tins Laurel...GREAT projects!!!

Alanna said...

Seriously Laurel, YOU ROCK! What great projects. I love them both.

Dora said...

You really amaze me with this! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Both are great but I love, love the baby boy tin and cards. Where did you get your cute tins, anyway?

laterg8r said...

omg - i loooove the baby pic for that tin! gorgeous :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a sweet treat for your latte pals and that card makes me teary eyed its do darling! BR-T

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute! I love your coffee set.

Unknown said...

Your coffee tin is so cute and fun and I absolutely love your sweet baby boy set!

(-: Heidi

Lulu said...

So perfect!! Love all your tins :)

Unknown said...

Such a great use for these tins, love the coffee cup and to use the Starbucks sleeve is fab! The baby boy card is just PRECIOUS!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Your coffee tin is awesome - I laughed out loud when you revealed that the things inside are root beer and coffee jelly bellies. WAY CUTE!

The announcements for the baby boy just blew me away! Why can I never think of things like that??? You are so incredibly creative - - - at least you let me copy you! ;-)

Sarah said...

That coffee lover tin is just great!!! Filling it with Jellybeans sooo fun! The baby boy tin is totally cute.

Crystal said...

Ooohh...the baby one is so creative and beautiful. You did a great job on the coffee one also!

Carolyn said...

Too cute! Love those little toes!

01 09 10