Saturday, August 8, 2009

Shortcut Merry Christmas

Card Patterns has once again been sponsered by Shortcuts. I love these Frosted Card Blanks, they make creating a winter themed card a breeze!

The snowman is on foam squares.
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye, WRMK Die Cuts: MME Punches: Martha Stewart, Marvy

Shortcuts also has these blank Gift Card Holders, a perfect holder for those gift cards we all like to give. I made this one for my 10 year old Nephew. Again using the fabulous Lil Scrappers July Kit.
Inside:

Pattern Paper: Scrap Within Reach Stamps: CTMH Ink: CTMH Rub On: Scrap Within Reach


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Both are gorgeous! The gift card holder is the perfect paper for a 10 year old boy. Your snowman is just adorable! I love those soft colors!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Alanna said...

Great projects. I especially love the Christmas card.

Anonymous said...

Both your projects ROCK, but I really like that gift card! The papers are awesome!

Brenda said...

I have never seen Shortcuts before. Oh they look like so much fun! Your cards turned out just GREAT with them!

Dora said...

I love your christmas card, and that GCH is just amazing, great work Laurel!
xo Dora

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fabulous gift card holder!

Ann said...

Fantastic creations, Laurel! I love your wintry card...I'm a sucker for snowmen!

Holly Jones said...

Great samples!

Christina said...

Both projects are super cool! Can never go wrong with a gift card and what better way to spice up a pretty plain gift than to make a super neat holder for it! Great Christmas card too...I love snowmen!!

Sarah said...

This is awesome stuff Laurel! I LOVE Mr frosty on the frosty card :0)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card and gift card folder Laurel! wow!

01 09 10