Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sweet Scarlet Lime

My second post for today. The first one was a doozy! This one went together quickly.

The sketch from Creative Scrappers this week: I incorporated a few other challenges into this layout as well. First of all, the word for One Little Word this time is 'sweet' and it is the title of my page. It is also an entry into the Scrap the Girls Challenge, which this month is anything you want, now that's easy! All supplies are from my Scarlet Lime kit, I LOVE this kit! This was July's kit and it is perfect for this pic of Danica. The layout is just so fresh and fun, just like my Danica!


13 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Lovely layout! Gorgeous papers. Perfect for the great photo of Danica! TFS.

Unknown said...

These papers are fresh and fun! I love them too! Great take on the sketch! Danica is just gorgeous!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Brenda said...

Absolutely great colors, Laurel! How fun!

Sarah said...

Soooo good Laurel!

jacque4u2c said...

Just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really adore the colors!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work as always. The colors make me so happy as do the patterns. They scream 'Summer!'.

by. Amy Schultz said...

Hey Laurel, I loved this kit too! But have only made one card with it so far. I just love your layout... you have a great style!

Amy Schultz

Alanna said...

Great layout Laurel. What fun papers.

Savitri said...

SUWEEEEEET! Love the Juky kit. I haven't dug into it yet. Can't wait tho for more mojo + time!!!

Jess said...

beautiful papers...absolutely fantastic pg. Laurel!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this layout! I was just saying to Sarah M how much I loved this last SL kit!

Carolyn said...

This is Gorgeous!! Love the paper too!

Gigi said...

absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the color!

01 09 10