Friday, September 18, 2009

Can Deal with anything

The sketch from this week Clean and Simple: I am sooo... exhausted and limited in mojo but wanted to play for a bit. Now I'm off to bed!

For my card I incorporated a few challenges again. I went for the Pile it on Challenge with Black and White and a pop of color. The 365 Challenge One Two Buckle my shoe - to incorporate a shoe, and the 365 Challenge Once Upon a Time - to take inspiration from a Fairy Tale - mine is from Cinderella.

Now truth be told, if this card were to be more my style it would look like this:
LOL!
Pattern Paper: MAMBI
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamp: Whipper Snapper
Ink: CTMH
Die Cuts: Slice (Think Pink)


20 comments:

Ann said...

Heehee! Love them both! :D

Pam said...

Too funny, and too true - great cards indeed!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

LOL!!! Especially teaching - on your feet all day long - yikes!
I love your card! (well, actually they're both great!)

Dora said...

This is fun, and gorgeous love those shoes! And the sentiment!

Donna Toouli said...

Totally agree! A modern Cinderella wouldn't do heels! great fun cards.

Carolina said...

Such sweet cards and love what your "actual" card would look like - love it!

Unknown said...

I agree, the right shoes are EVERYTHING! Love these cards and your colors are perfect!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Haley D. said...

Love them both! I dream of the first one but reality is definitely the second one!

Leslie said...

too cute. I may have told you I have an inchie that says if the shoe fits buy one in every color.

Jeanne said...

I liked the first card a lot, but somehow the high heel didn't seem quite like "you." Then I saw the second card and grinned...that's more of what I think of when I think of you (with your teaching and running). Excellent cards both of them!

Natasha said...

These are both fabulous!

Create Fabulous said...

these are my kind of cards!

laterg8r said...

totally made me smile TFS :D

Alanna said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love both versions and the second one is also more like me.

Carolyn said...

Very cute!! I'm more the second myself.

~amy~ said...

excellent Laurel!!! I'm with you....I don't wear heels :)

Brenda said...

Both are fabulous card, but I am with you the second one is more my style! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

Anonymous said...

another great set of cards laurel!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! I hope you come back for more Piling!

-- dalis

Crystal said...

Haha...I love that you showed the second one with the athletic shoe! Great job!

Maureen said...

So cute - love the shoe die cuts! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

01 09 10