Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Miracle

The sketch this week from Get Sketchy: This week we are sponsered by Paper Blooms. Crochet items are hot right now and she has such a fabulous assortment of crochet and felt embellishments. Check out her blog for loads of inspiration. Then check out Get Sketchy and see what all the designers did with these cute little embellishments.

For my card, I was excited that I received some pink items. You all know how much I love pink! I paired them with some yummy October Afternoon paper. The ribbon is from Walmart and the buttons are from Papertrey Ink


16 comments:

yyam said...

So pretty Laurel! :)

Dora said...

A beautiful card!

~amy~ said...

gotta love October Afternoon...such a nice combo of papers and embellies Laurel!!!! FABulous job! Have a super friday and weekend!!!

Jeanne said...

What a pretty card! Love the crocheted embellies...makes me want to pull out a crochet hook and some yarn. LOL

Courtney Baker said...

Um this is AMAZING. I'm so in love. I do love the crochet goodness! Beautiful!

Brenda said...

You are right, the paper is YUMMY. Paired with that beautiful ribbon and the way you place embellishments - WOW.

Jess said...

ohhh so beautiful...i am a sucker for big bows!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh so pretty!! I love pink too and I love your card, Laurel!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the big, floofy bow and the text B&T. So pretty.

laterg8r said...

loving the crochet butterfly and how soft and sweet this is :D

Sarah said...

Very pretty! Love the bow and those crocheted items..I have tried and tried to do my own..to no avail LOL

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I'm also a huge pink fan.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Laurel this card is brilliant! Beth

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Everything is just perfect. I so love the flower and butterfly! Just gorgeous!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dena said...

I pulled up your blog and my two year old daughter exclaims "That's cute!" She liked your butterfly... and she's right...adorable card!

01 09 10