Saturday, October 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

The sketch this week from Card Patterns:


Nina, one of the designers has a great prize up for grabs at Card Patterns, so come on over and play along!

My card is a simple one but I like it. I had to ink up one of my new PTI stamps - I have a thing for trees lately! This is also for the 365 Card Challenge to include a semi circle!
Cardstock: CTMH (Desert Sand, Garnet, Colonial White)
Stamp: PTI
Ink: CTMH (Garnet, Garden Green)
Slice: Holiday Words & Expressions

12 comments:

Randi said...

Gorgeous job with the sketch!! I love that PTI set!

Dora said...

This is a very elegant christmas card, love the tree!

Unknown said...

I think this is gorgeous! that stamp is adorable, love the kraft too!
Blessigns,
Kim xXx

Leslie said...

your card is so beautiful, elegant.

~amy~ said...

fun holiday card Laurel...great job combining challenges!!

Jeanne said...

What a great card! Love all the details!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love it, Laurel!!

Unknown said...

Great card and great sketch this week at Card Patterns! I need to go create!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely Christmas card!

Sarah said...

Oh WOW !!! I love this one. You know I am a simple gal....gorgeous.

laterg8r said...

ooooh i love this on kraft :D

Pam said...

Such a classy Christmas card, Laurel!

01 09 10