Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy

Here is the new Challenge from Butterfly Crafts:

I want you all to take a few minutes to think about the things that make you happy! I know we all have so many of them. Your challenge is to do a layout on the things that make you happy! It could be one thing that makes you happy or many. It could be as simple as your cup of coffee in the morning to the sweet smiles of your little children. Go for it! What makes you happy!

We are sponsered by Studio Calico and look at this yummy prize! You just have to play along!


Here is my layout, I used an old Creative Scrappers layout, my Scrapshotz kit full of Jillibean yummies and some Unity stamps - so fun!

11 comments:

Dora said...

This is beautiful love the strawberries and the colors, wonderful!

Leslie said...

neat layout. Love the thought behind it.

Jeanne said...

Terrific layout! Now I can just "see" you in my mind enjoying all the little things that make you happy.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Karla Kroese said...

Love the layout! I need to scrap more of my thoughts and feelings. Thanks for the inspiration.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great layout! More people including myself need to focus on the things that make us happy rather than stuff we think we need to be happy! Br-t

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Nice work, Laurel! I think I'll ponder this question a bit and give it a try myself!

Jamie Harder said...

Awesome layout and what a super challenge!! I love to focus on what makes me happy:-)

Unknown said...

What a great collage of wonderful things!

Unknown said...

This is a great layout. I love all of your happy things. Love the colors in this and all the litte deails. I'm going to try to find time for this one!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

Beautiful Laurel....love all the elements you used in this.

Kelly Mahany said...

Great layout!

01 09 10