Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just be

ETA I just saw that I was one of the adorable M's favorites, how flattering! Can't wait for her next sketch, she is one talented little girl - must take after her mom!

This is the sketch from Card Patterns this week:

We are sponsered by the fabulous Gina K. Check out the Card Patterns blog to see what is up for grabs!

For my card I also incorporated the Frosted Designs challenge - bling.I never tire of this Sabrina Making Memories paper - pink black and cream - yum!
Cardstock, Ink and Gems: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH; Studio Calico

11 comments:

Dora said...

First i love the sketch but you make one of the most stunnng cards I have ever seen by you! Chapeau!

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great card! Love what you did with this sketch.

Unknown said...

I miss one day of reading, and look at all the yumminess you put up! Love this card. It is so very classy!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Laurel, I love this card! The "bling" in the corners is very pretty and the card is just perfect in balance and all. Nice job!

Jeanne said...

Excellent! Love everything about this one. Well done!

~amy~ said...

soooo nice and girlie!

Unknown said...

You know how I love pink and black. Great card...very fun and funky!

laterg8r said...

classic, love the bling :D

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, love that funky image! Jo x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous. Love that paper...works well with the black and bling!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty!! Love all that bling!

01 09 10