Monday, November 16, 2009

Parent Helper Gift Packs

I am so lucky, I have 4 parent helpers that come into my class once a week. I have made up these little gift packs for them (I have 2 more to make). Inside the packet (I used the Lollipop Along timeless template from PTI) I have 2 hot chocolates, 2 candy canes, some Hershey kisses and some mini marshmallows (kind of for the kids) and I will sneak in a Starbucks GC (for mom). I hope they like them. All supplies are from Close to My Heart except the acetate. I will enter this in the Crazy 4 Challenges acetate challenge.

Note: the clear tubes holding the Hershey Kisses are from Impress Rubber Stamps

11 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Wow, Laurel! These are awesome - a great idea!!

yyam said...

Laurel, these are great gifts! :)

Karla Kroese said...

So fun! Your helpers will love them - I would!!

Dora said...

That's so sweet of you and it looks delicious;)

Jeanne said...

Dang...wish I was a helper in your class! These are awesome! What a thoughtful teacher you are!

Denise said...

Wow!!!! You are just amazing!!! Look at these gifts!!! Holy MOly!!

Carolyn said...

What a great idea! They will love them!!

Andrea M said...

Wow - these are so gorgeous! WOW - such lovely gifts - the recipients will be so lucky!

Unknown said...

Darling gift ideas! Loving it! Thanks for the inspiration...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

Well I was a parent helper ALL the time and I would have been over the moon to get these!!!! Your helpers are sooo lucky. These are just perfect.

Cindy Lee said...

This is a perfect gift! You are just too sweet!

01 09 10