Monday, November 9, 2009

Won't be like this for long

The sketch this week from The Scrappiest:

Remember to come on over to The Scrappiest to play along. A great prize is up for grabs for November!

I have wanted to do a layout based on Darius Rucker's song "It Won't Be Like This For Long" for awhile now. I had these pictures of the girls snuggling with dad while watching movies and then Liz gave us this sketch - perfect! I also incorporated the Scrap The Girls November Challenge (scrap with blue, red, orange and white). The Sassafrass papers worked perfectly not only for the pictures but the color challenge. The stamps are from Close to My Heart. The House stamp is our November Stamp of the Month and you can earn it for free! Check out my CTMH website for more details. Most of the Pattern Paper came in one of my Studio Calico kits.
Pattern Paper: Sassafrass Lass; Bo Bunny; Pebbles Inc; Basic Grey
Cardstock: CTMH
Stamps: Around the Block, Grown with Love, Treetops
Ink: Cocoa, Black, Clover Meadow and Tulip
Letter Stickers: Jenni Bowlin; American Crafts
Hemp: CTMH
Stickers: Sassafrass

8 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful lo, love the brightness!

Jeanne said...

What an amazing layout! That song is one of my current favorites and I always sing along (and I can't sing) when I hear it. LOL What a fantastic idea to pair it with the photos in your layout. Wonderful work!

Kathi Carlson said...

What a sweet layout!

Jamie Harder said...

What a super fun layout! FABULOUS!!!

Carolyn said...

Very cute!!

Cindy Lee said...

Such a cute layout!!

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous layout and a fab song! I was lucky enough to see Darius Rucker live with Rascall Flatts with a couple of girlfriends when we went to Scrapfest in September. It was a fabulous show! Go see him if you get the chance. He did an awesome rendition of Prince's Purple Rain. The crowd went nuts1

Cheers,
Shanna

laterg8r said...

great song choice - love the LO :D

01 09 10