Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More Danica Creations

Third post for today.  We are busy like Santa's elves around here!

So here is another creation from Danica.  When we were in Michael's a couple of weeks ago, she got me to buy a bunch of little craft things (pipe cleaners, paper mache house and train, wooden sleigh, styrofoam balls etc.)  Unknown to me she had a plan.  She got her dad to cut her a piece of board, and put a hole in it for the bell post.  All the rest was her creation!  She made this for me for a Christmas gift, but wanted me to open it early so that I could display it over Christmas holidays.  Isn't it fantastic!!!

ETA I found out that there is a bit of a space in the center.  Danica wanted to put a Santa there (she knows how much I LOVE Santa and what he represents) but she just couldn't find the right one.  I told her we will search for it and one day we will find the perfect one.


Now here are some close ups.  The little elves she took from a Christmas tag we had.

 






 


 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Creative daughter...just like her mother!

Katie said...

No way!!! That is so awesome! Merry Christmas! Katie

jacque4u2c said...

This is just priceless! She did a fantastic job! Please tell her for me!!!!

laterg8r said...

that is awesome, what a thoughtful girl you have :D

Christina said...

That is super super cool! What a great christmas present!!! So sweet!

yyam said...

This is awesome! What a lovely display! You must be so proud of her!

Sarah said...

OHHHH how gorgeous. Like mother like daughter ha ha!!! You must be SO happy with this.

Erin Morehouse said...

Way to go Danica! I really love those little snowmen- so much personality! Lucky mom!

Dora said...

Wow big compliments this looks gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! How bowled over where you when she gave this to you? My heart would have just melted into a huge puddle. Fantastic! And how incredibly sweet that she wanted to create this for you. WOW!!!

Awesome!

Sue Lelli said...

I wish I had a daughter just like you! Just awesome project! Merry Christmas!!!

KanataNewf said...

Oh how sweet and thoughtful - and she even left room for Santa!

tirzahdawn said...

This is amazing!!!

Eulanda said...

This is just fantastic!! Looks like the creative gene is definitely being passed along. Great job Danica!! Looks fun to look at!

Wendy Sue said...

This is absolutely precious! I love when kids are creative and generous and sweet. Thanks for linking me up to it! :o)

p.s. Have you found the perfect Santa yet?

01 09 10