Monday, December 21, 2009

Thinking of You Dad

The sketch this week from Card Positioning Systems:


Round cards and circles are a challenge for me.   I am a straight line kind of girl.  So I incorporated this fantastic stamp set from Schlosser Designs called Furnishing Fun.  I just received it in the mail the other day and couldn't wait to ink it up.  This chair is my kind of chair, straight and clean!  I love all the images in this set, can't wait to ink up more of them.  The word dad is from CTMH otherwise the stamps are Schlosser.
 
Pattern Paper: American Crafts
Cardstock & Ink: CTMH
Stamps: Schlosser; CTMH
Cricut: Plantin Schoolbook

10 comments:

Sarah said...

THat circle card is sooo fun! I LOVE that chair. Great card Laurel.

Dora said...

I can't understans how you came up with all this ideas, stunning again!

Erin S. said...

Love it! (But then I'm a little partial to that chair myself!) It's always a challenge to find good masculine cards! Awesome job!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic, Laurel! You are so amazing!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...soooo fabbie!!!

laterg8r said...

love that chair :D

Cindy Lee said...

You know what...I really love your masculine card!

Craftbelle said...

Lovely background paper - all your elements blend together so well.

Lea L. said...

Perfectly masculine card! Great for a dad! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! Merry Christmas eve to you!

♥Lea

Carolyn said...

Love it! Dads do have their own spot don't they?!?

01 09 10