Monday, January 4, 2010

Jump

The Sketch this week from The Scrappiest:
It is a brand new month and we have a great sponsor at the Scrappiest so you should go!  We also now have a Mr. Linky so we can see everyone's fabulous creations!

I made this layout to be a partner page for the Runner page I did here
 
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon
Kraft: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Unity
Cardstock: Close to My Heart

Now here is the Sunday Sketch from 365 Cards:

 
I took the inspiration from Kristie and made it into a Gift Card/Money Holder.   We seem to be giving GCs more and more these days so it will be nice to have a holder all ready to go!

 
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Boyfirend
Kraft: PTI
Stamp: Unity
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Cricut: Wild Card

17 comments:

yyam said...

Lovely projects Laurel! Love the gift card holder idea! :)

Jeanne said...

Okay, that layout is just amazing! Love every little detail about it, especially the photos. Amazing work, Laurel! That sketch is awesome, too.

And the card/gc holder. Fantastic! You are on a roll my friend!

~amy~ said...

great layout!!!! I love your gc holder...delish stitching and great use of the cosmo paper...I gotta start using that line too...have a super week Laurel!

Alanna said...

Great layout, as always. I love the papers. And your GF holder is fab as well.

Courtney Baker said...

That layout makes me happy too! So so cute. I love it!

Brenda said...

Both projects are fabulous!!

laterg8r said...

great page - love the action shots :D

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow Laurel that jump layout is something else and I just love your card with that terrific paper! Beth

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely projects! I really love your pocket card.

Rose said...

fantastic take on the 365 sketch!! i love that paper :) and making a GC holder.... brillent!!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my! Great layout and great card!! You know how much I love CC and OA :))

Bananastamper said...

Love them both Laurel! OKAY, so you got me going on the challenge thing - I've tackled a few card challenge, soon I'm going to try a few scrap challenges...thanks for the encouragement!
Cheers,
Shanna :)
p.s. Just need more hours in my scraproom - how much sleep can I sacrifice??? Hmm...

Sarah said...

Great LO Laurel! You have such a distinctive style and I love it.

Dora said...

Both projects are beautiful!

Carolyn said...

This is sooo cute! Love the $ thingy!

Gloria Stengel said...

Fabbie card! I love all the details of it. You rocked that sketch. Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!

Pam said...

Well I've got a pocekt full of love for this card - well done as always, Laurel!!

01 09 10