Sunday, January 10, 2010

OA Baby and Another Sassy Sneek Peek

The sketch this week from Inspirational Card Sketches:

 
For my card I used some more October Afternoon goodies. 
 

The sketch from Inspired Blueprints (yes they have card sketches now) - I LOVE this sketch, I will definately be using it again.


I thought Dawn's colors were so pretty I had to use them again!  This is another look at one of then new Sassy Studio Designs soon to be released (January 15th) called Teddy Bear.  Don't you just love her, what a great image to send to someone who needs a cheer up!  Of course more entries in the JUGS challenge and the ABC challenge.


Don't forget the SSD blog hop happening on January 15th.  Join in on the fun and you have a chance at winning some great prizes!   Head on over to the SSD blog and sign up today!

Pattern Paper: PTI & stamps (Friends til the end; Fancy Flourishes)
Cardstock & Ink: CTMH
Digital Image: Sassy Studio Designs
Markers: Copics

23 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love what you have done in the first card. It's absolutely adorable! The second one is another great one, too, but I gotta say those little ducklings are making me smile!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love these cards, Laurel! That's such a pretty color combination.

Carolyn said...

Too cute! Love those ducks!!

~amy~ said...

love the OA card...haven't played with OA for awhile...you've inspired me! love your sassy card too:)

Bananastamper said...

Both are fun cards! I agree, those ducklings are adorable!
Happy Sunday!
Shanna :)

Danderella said...

Both of your cards are fabulous!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Laurel! You are the stitching queen! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

Courtney Baker said...

Girl I'm crazy in love with that first card! So so so cute!

Alanna said...

So stinkin' cute Laurel, that's what these cards are. Especially the first one with the family of ducks. Love it.

Brenda said...

Cute cards! I especially like the first one with the little ducks. Adorable!

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous cards :-) The images and papers you used are fab ,,:-)

Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sarah said...

Love those colors and that image!!

Valerie said...

great job!

Karla Kroese said...

Darling cards!!

laterg8r said...

love those little ducks - such a cutie patootie card :D

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh my I am in love with that baby card - it's beyond adorable - and the stitching must just really be calling out to you! Thanks for playing along with us multiple times :-) Love seeing your entries.

Cindy Lee said...

Oh my word! I love both of your cards especially the first one! SO sweet!!

Unknown said...

Laurel, you weren't kidding when you said it would be more of a challenge for NO stitching :) Great cards -- I love them both - and terrific combination of challenges! Thanks for bringing us to your wonderful creations!

Dora said...

Ow Laurel the first one is to cute, and the second I love the image!

Vicky said...

Just beautiful cards! Thanks for joining in at ICS. :)x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SO cute cards! I love the little duckies and the way you used the sketch!!! Adorable!
Thanks for playing along at ICS

marley said...

lovely cards! thanks for joining us at ics this week!

01 09 10