Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Award.

This is my second post so please scroll down for some yummy stuff!


 

I have been the lucky recipient of this award a couple of times (from Lucy and Kim), thank you sweeties!  So I am going to pass it on to Lea and Carla who inspire (and enable) me immensly with my Cricut, Amy who is the sweetest thing in blog land, Karla who creates beautiful CAS cards, Amy who just creates gorgeous creations with anything, and Theresa who inspires me daily.

Now for the list of ten things:
1) Although I would love to say it isn't, but my craft room is a mess
2) I have currently lost 25 pounds in the last 6 months and am working on another 10 -15
3) Danica just got her braces last week, pink and red for Valentine's
4) Danica's birthday is coming up - she is going to be 12 - my baby is growing up
5) Last night I sat in the living room and chatted with Jaimee, doesn't happen often as she is usually with friends - it was so nice to have her home for once!
6) Only just over a month until Jaimee and Jason leave for their Europe trip - Danica is excited as she knows in Spring Break I'll recover and repaint a chair for her room (zebra print)
7) I signed up to do a 10K run in April - never done one before.  In the fall I did my first 8K.
8) You know I hate cooking
9) I love Friday afternoons, coming home to my clean house - my housekeeper is awesome
10) I think I have to go in to the school again today - I hate having to go in on weekends but it just makes my week go so much better!

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, thank you so much...what an honor....thank you too for the kind words...you are a doll...have a wonderful day!

I will get it up and pass it along in the next several days.

enjoy *~*

Teresa Kline said...

ok, ok, you are due another comment, a HUGE congrats on the weight loss.....I encourage and admire anyone who takes this on, I used to be very heavy as a child and I know how hard it is.....congrats my friend! Keep up the great work!

enjoy *~*

Amy Heller said...

Laurel, you are so sweet! Thank you so much! Such a high compliment, esp. coming from you, Miss Uber Talented! :) I'm working on my "4sale" list now, and I just checked out your sale blog and I LOVE the name - made me LOL. Have a terrific day! :)

~amy~ said...

woot woot! Thanks so much for thinkin' of 'lil 'ole me....what a fun award...gotta love those cupcakes!

a big high 5 on your weigh loss sista....that's fantabulous...I admire peeps that can lose weight...it is always so hard for me...the harder I try the more I gain...lol..did I mention that I don't like to exercise...hahaha

Thanks for starting my sunday off with a fabbie note...

Unknown said...

You so deserve it! I loved your list of 10 things! You always pour up warm inspiration!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

farmhouse-story said...

sweet insight to who you are, laurel!--wonderful job on the weight loss!

Karla Kroese said...

Thanks so much. Laurel! You are who inspires me daily, so I am truly humbled!!

Jeanne said...

Congrats, Laurel! I'm off to check out the blogs that inspire you. They must be amazing! Thanks for sharing the links. *Ü*

01 09 10