Sunday, January 3, 2010

You're Sweet - treats

I am just playing around trying out some goodie bag treats.  Danica's birthday is February 8th and we usually give some sort of Valentine Themed Goodie bag.  I love these little plastic vials and of course the pink jelly beans.  I used my Hey Cupcake stamp set from Schlosser Designs.  What a cute little label it makes.  First I stamped the background on pink cardstock with the 'sprinkle' border, then I stamped the oval and sentiment on white cardstock.  I hand cut them out and tied around the vial.  Easy peesy and effective, love that!  This is also for the Paper Pals - anything but a card challenge.


14 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh those pink jelly beans look scrumptious! Great little gift item.

~amy~ said...

Omgoodness......darling!!!

Leslie said...

I love this idea. I am thinking about future gifts for the teachers and office co-workers at my school.

Dora said...

This is sweet;)

laterg8r said...

very sweet :D

Unknown said...

Love it! Yummmy...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Adorable!!! Did you say where you get the empty vials? They are really perfect for a quick, small but fun gift!

Hugs!

Mindy Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy Miller said...

Love this - so simple, but classy!

Carolyn said...

How cute is that! Pink JB look soooo cute in that tube!

Cindy Lee said...

This will make a great gift! Small but great!

Ann Schach said...

Mmmm! Pink jelly beans! Such a cute little project! I love the plastic tube. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Sweet project! Thanks for playing @PPA!

Margaret Moody said...

Love the pink jelly beans! They look so pretty! Cute tag, too! Thanks for sharing this simple gift idea!

01 09 10