Monday, April 12, 2010

Fun at the Trestle

The sketch this week from The Scrappiest.

This sketch was perfect for some pictures that I took of Danica and her cousins last weekend.  The papers are Basic Grey Origins.  I got this and the yummy embellies with it in my Scrap Shotz kit.  The stamps are from Unity and CHF (I still love that owl).  I stamped the owl on some Karen Foster cork that came in the kit.  It cut so nicely.  The little train is cut with my Slice Big Kid Cartridge.

The sketch this week from Card Positioning Systems:

The color combo from last week for Color Q, I was a few hours late making my card - oh well, it inspired me anyways.

I also incorporated the No Time to Stamp challenge -a Congrats card.  All of the die cuts are from my Cricut Plantain Schoolbook.  The stamps are PTI and Unity.  Cardstock is CTMH and PTI.



16 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What fabulous projects! I love the blue and orange together!

farmhouse-story said...

love that owl, too!:)

Jeanne said...

Ohhhh! Great work, Laurel! Love the colors in the card and the fun at the trestle is just that FUN!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wow, Laurel! Your layout is awesome. Love the owl, of course. Love your card, too! Fun colors.

Alanna said...

Your layout is fabulous Laurel. You really do keep up with your scrapping, don't you?

Love the card as well. Super fun and cheery. And I love all the stitching.

Dora said...

Wonderful lo, and your card looks like a certificate, it is gorgeous!

Brenda said...

Love your card! Such fabulous colors!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a GREAT page and fun, FUN Congrats card! Way to GO to you! So glad you played the Stamp Simply Challenge this week -- many thanks!

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic page and card! Great sketch designs! :)

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness...I don't think that card could be any cuter!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

laterg8r said...

love that you stamped the owl on cork - very cool :D

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, these are fabulous! I just ♥ 'em!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!

Karen B. said...

Fun card, I really like that the craft is in the background chilling out while the blue and orange pop off the card!

Bananastamper said...

Ooooh, great layout and card! I have been playing with my owlie stamps too this week - don't know why but I was in the mood to use owls on my projects! The color combo on the card is also fantastic!
Shanna :)

~amy~ said...

soooo fabbie laurel!

Karla Kroese said...

Nice job, Laurel! That card is so festive!

01 09 10