Sunday, May 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

Can you believe I made this this morning and forgot to post it! Geesh!

The sketch this month from Scrapbooking from Scratch:

For my layout I incorporated the Family Feud Challenge  (to scrap a Family Gathering) over at the Scrap Shotz forum - boy what a fun weekend, I got so much accomplished - so happy to get the push to finally scrap these Christmas pics!  I also finally pushed to break into this fabulous Fancy Pants kit that was the December kit from Scrap Shotz.  Such pretty papers.  I cut the ornaments with my Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge.  Everything here is from the kit, and the numbers are from another Scrap Shotz kit.

8 comments:

yyam said...

I love your collage of photos! Great take on the sketch! :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Neat layout - I love the papers you picked! I am impressed by the size of your family! What a blessing to have so many gather for holidays!!!

Hugs!

Dora said...

So many pictures at one lo...amazing work!

Jeanne said...

Great photos on your terrific layout, Laurel! You must have a lot on your mind if you forgot to post it. LOL The end of the school year is on the horizon...I'll bet that's it! *Ü*

laterg8r said...

love the photo collage :D

Frances said...

Well thank goodness you posted it! LOL! I would have hated to miss that collage...super sweet layout!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. Love the papers and all the white space.

Carolyn said...

Love it!

01 09 10