Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back from a Track Weekend

Well we are back now from another track meet.  Finally had some beautiful weather to go along with it and we were camping this time, so it was great.  The kids did well, although Danica did not to as well as she wanted but we have to keep telling her that you can't keep getting personal bests everytime!  My hubby had signed me up to do the 4 X 100 relay with a group of ladies, me who wasn't even a sprinter when I was a kid!  Well we of course had to run against his team, which was a team of great athletes.  The men finished in 1 minute, us ladies took about 2 minutes!  It was fun but I did pull a muscle in my leg so I am nursing that!  Now I hope to catch up on some blogging.

2 comments:

Dora said...

Sounds great, welcome back!

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, except for the pulling a muscle part. Take it easy and hope it heals right up for you!

01 09 10