Friday, June 11, 2010

Track

It is my day again over at the Scrap Shotz blog.  This time I am issuing a sketch challenge.  Liz from The Scrappiest was kind enough to make up a sketch for me, thanks Liz!

For my layout I used some Basic Grey Basics (white), some Cosmo Cricket (The Boyfriend and Joyride).  The stamps are from Unity (banner) and CTMH (clouds - Childhood and Over the Rainbow stamps - as well as the clip and sentiment.)  I again used my Sizzix to cut the tag and the chipboard letters are also from Cosmo Cricket.

Please hop on over to the Scrap Shotz blog, I would love for you to play along and see what you come up with.

22 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

your daughter is beautiful! great page, laurel:)

JazzyH said...

Great layout!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful layout, Laurel. Your daughter is so pretty and also looks very determined. That banner is terrific!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout!

Alanna said...

Super cute and I love the banner. Great sketch.

Dora said...

A wonderful lay out, very cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout. I love your banner.

~amy~ said...

Nice work Laurel...love the colors and the banner..one of these days I'll work myself up to more than 1 pic on a layout:)

laterg8r said...

great lo - love all the diff shots you used too :D

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Great, fresh layout!

NoraAnne said...

Great take on the sketch, I love your banner, so cool!

Anonymous said...

great LO. x

Bananastamper said...

fun photos and layout! Love the blue streaks!

Lesley said...

Fab LO!

Unknown said...

I love this layout. Great take on the sketch!!!! Fun papers and photos.
Hopefully after this busy week, things will settle down and I can enjoy catching up on your projects.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

jo said...

Great LO Laurel! Great colours!

Kimme said...

Great use of the banner. Great job!

Katie said...

Great layout, Laurel! I am going to have to borrow that sketch too! Thanks! Katie

Must Be Charmed said...

Warm and happy and full of energy...just like a summer day at a track meet!

Courtney Baker said...

Fabulous page. I love that banner and such great pictures!

Rona said...

what a fun layout!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome layout, and your daughter is SO pretty!

01 09 10