Monday, June 7, 2010

You're Going Down

The sketch this week from The Scrappiest:

For my layout I pulled out the fun Nerdy Bird papers from Sassafras Lass available at Scrap-Mart.   The pictures of me are not the greatest (my mom is a good mom and is good at a lot of things but photography is not one of them,!).  Yes this is me in the dunk tank just a couple of days ago.  I have finally warmed up, hehehe.  I used some CHF(teacher), CTMH (other stuff) and Sassafras stamps (arrows) along with some American Crafts Thickers.  The W is actually 2 Vs together, I had no W.  I also used my Cricut for the Octopus (Life's a Beach); splashes (Everyday Paperdolls) and Plantin Schoolbook (large Circle and scallop) along with my Sizzix (tags).  I also used some Sassafras Stickers and Felties from my stash.  I had fun with this one.

10 comments:

Dora said...

Wonderful lo, great colors!

Alanna said...

Great layout. I'm getting cold looking at you above that tank.

Carla said...

Fun layout . . . makes me glad I'm not a teacher, LOL.

farmhouse-story said...

great layout! isn't the dunk tank fun?!

Unknown said...

Love the color and the fun theme! Great job with Liz's sketch!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great layout, Laurel. A wonderful way to remember your time in the tank!

Brenda said...

I love the colors and the whole subject is just awesome!!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout Laurel...you're such a trooper:)

laterg8r said...

great page - i bet the kids had a blast doing the dunking :D

Carolyn said...

Great layout! Love the photos!!

01 09 10