Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thank you

My second post for today so please scroll down.

It's time for another Scrappy Saturday Challenge over at Wee Memories!  We are on number 17 already!

I used last weeks Clean and Simple layout:

Our sponsor this week is The Gilded Bee and the prize is so pretty, you have to play along!  The challenge this week is to incorporate butterflies, easy right!?  Love butterflies so no challenge for me!  I used my Echo Park, Walk in the Park Paper.  I used my Just Chillin Slice cartridge to cut the butterflies, which of course makes this fit the Pile it On challenge - butterflies, bugs and bees.
Be sure to hop on over to the blog and see the awesome creations the other designers have come up with!

20 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

TesaB said...

Beautiful card, love all the fabbie butterflies - GREAT challenge - and love the stitching!

Jeanne said...

You know I love me some butterflies and you've got some beauties in this card. Love it!

slinkycat said...

Fab take out the layout, loving all the butterflies!

Leanne x

Brenda said...

Oh such beautiful paper! And you've done a great job with it!

farmhouse-story said...

darling card, laurel!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a gorgeous card, Laurel! Love the cheerful colors.

laterg8r said...

love all the butterflies :D

Nana said...

Gorgeous card and love all the colors together!
Thank you for joining us at the "PIO". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Kathy Martin said...

Oh boy! What a colorful fun butterfly card! :)

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Sweet, sweet card, Laurel! Love the colors and papers you chose-I can't wait to get my hands on some Echo Park!

Unknown said...

What a cheerful, happy card.

Dora said...

Sp happy and great butterflies!

Helen said...

Such a cheerful card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Michele Gross said...

I love all the happy colors-very cheerful :)

Cindy Lee said...

Gosh! Check out all those butterflies! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Laurel! So fun and cute :)

Anita Rex said...

Love all the butterflies! :> And the twine!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Laurel, your butterfly card is so pretty and fun, I love the die cut butterfly/button combo and love the design of your card.

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for everything :) :) :)

01 09 10