Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's Chat and Look Up

The Stampin' Celebration challenge for this week
The Etsy Inspired shop this week is Two Eggplants, hand made soaps, and I chose this one - don't they look yummy!

For my card I went with the colors in the challenges. I used the Coffee Beans Background from The Cutting Cafe along with some Papertrey and There She Goes stamps.


I also wanted to participate in Courtney's challenge to use any Practicing Creativity stamps. I chose the Look Up and paired it again with the one from the Steampunk set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. The paper is Basic Grey Wanderer.

Here I used it to make a baby card, and paired it with some October Afternoon paper.



20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh! I love everything!!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

What fabulous cards! Love the coffee one!

Dora said...

how did you say that...wowzers...that is what I mean! Gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

Oh, these are fab, Laurel!!

Karen B. said...

What a fabulous idea for a baby card-I love that balloon! All your cards are wonderful.

Jeanne said...

Terrific cards, Laurel. Your balloon ones are particularly striking!

Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

Carolyn said...

These are ALL great cards!! I love the hot air ballons!
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Fabby cards! the balloons are so fun and I love the coffee card!

(-: Heidi

de said...

OMG that soap looks yummy! And I love your card! All of them!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week.

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Great job with the challenges! Love the coffee cups! Thanks for joining us at the SCIC!

1CardCreator said...

They all are Super Laurel! ~Diane

Brenda said...

I love each one of them!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness...all of your projects turned out amazing! I love the soft baby feel on your last one and the party decor looks amazing!

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE the pink balloon!

SmilynStef said...

What fun cards ... love that order ticket ... thanks for joining us at Etsy Inspired.

laterg8r said...

love the coffee bean card - totally creative and awesome :D

Janice said...

Simply fantastic!

Courtney Baker said...

Hey girl these are GORGEOUS! I just love these cards!

Sue Lelli said...

One card is prettier than the next! LOVE the coffee bean theme with the FAB paper and stitching! LOVE the second with the hot air balloons! And the third has the most wonderful ribbon!

Margie said...

These are all beautiful, Laurel!! And that LSS card-wow!

01 09 10