Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Planner

The sketch this week from 2 Sketches 4 You:
This is my second post for today, be sure to scroll down for my Wee Memories post.  In fact I will be posting a lot over the weekend as it is the Scrap Shotz Online Crop so I am busy, busy, busy!

I am participating in Scrap Shotz Online Crop - so much fun!!!  So many challenges.  Our theme is Super Hero/Villian.  You should come on over and play, so many prizes to be won!  This is for Jaime's Elastigirl challenge - mini album held by elastic - I cheated a bit and made a Holiday Planner, the template is the Notebook Cover and the Pages are from Holiday Planner both from The Cutting Cafe.  Of course I will also enter this in the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather contest too.




11 comments:

Ava said...

I love this, Laurel! but I would have to disguise mine as "Laundry List" or something equally unappealing so that snoopy people (ahem Danica, Andrew and Olivia) would not bother to look at it!
I have a feeling this year the Holidays are going to sneak up on me even more suddenly than usual! Yikes, I'd better get on it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this!!!!What a great Idea!!!!

Ann said...

Love this, Laurel! The red with the lavender is fab!

Unknown said...

So elegant.

Anonymous said...

I love your fabulous project Laurel TFS:) x

Regina Easter said...

oh Laurel, this is one FANTASTIC book girlie...you rock...hugs

Janice said...

Gorgeous! Purple is my favorite color!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely planner! Great colors and snowflakes! :)

Dora said...

A great idea...and I love the design!

Jeanne said...

This is a beautiful planner, Laurel. Love the colors. It's almost too pretty to use! LOL

Looks like you had a great time with your online crop. Yay!

Unknown said...

oh wow what a clever idea you have here! I love it and such a clever interpretation of the sketch too
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

01 09 10