Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful

This is my second post for tonight be sure to scroll down for a fun Cosmo Cricket money holder.

I played with my new Schlosser Designs set

I used the Limelight sketch:



This weeks Tuesday Trigger:

The inspiration photo from Scrapbookaholic:

I also incorporated the City Crafter and Frosted Designs challenges - thank you, or thankful.  I used some scraps from my November Scrap Shotz kit that is full of SEI Moonrise yumminess!  I also sprayed the label with some Glimmermist.  It is hard to tell but the center strip is paper pleated.


13 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh just lovely! I like all your detail to the string on the pumpkins. Isn't this paper just super nice in person better than in pictures!
Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby Challenges
Gaby
gabycreates.com

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful, Laurel. Love the glitz of the gold in that paper. Your pumpkins are super cute with that bit of twine. Lovely!

Karen B. said...

This is gorgeous! Love your mix of patterns in this card!

farmhouse-story said...

love how you combined all the challenges:) thanks for playing along with limelight, laurel!

Ros said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Michele Gross said...

Love love love the twine tied onto the pumpkins!! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Such a yummy and sweet card. Love your colors and that glimmer mist is divine! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

~amy~ said...

this is fabbie...great mix of challenges!

Barb Craft said...

Beautiful card!! I love the pleated center strip! Thanks for taking on our Thankful challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!
barb :)

cnelson said...

So perfectly beautiful! I always enjoy viewing your work! Thank you so much for playing along with CCCB this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Laurel! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Mandy said...

Laurel, this is GREAT! I love the combination of the three challenges! :) Not always easy to do! HA! Beautiful card. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautifully done, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

01 09 10