Saturday, December 25, 2010

Elegant Thank You

Happy Boxing Day!  I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I know I did.  I love Christmas.

Today we have another beautiful Curtain Call challenge for you:
As much as I love Christmas I am happy to move onto some different type of projects, LOL.  I used my Jessica Sprague All Things Bright papers for this along with my new PTI set.  Quick and Easy, perfect for the busy schedule.  I also made this for the CAS Apron Inspired challenge on SCS.

The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life





and December Guest Designer, Maureen Plut at Buttons & Bling.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back at Stacey's Stamping Stage.


22 comments:

Alanna said...

This is beautiful Laurel. Merry Christmas!

~amy~ said...

Sooo elegant!!!! Happy Boxing Day!!! I'm set to move onto Valentines Day cards:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Laurel. Love the background and the ribbon treatment. :o)

Jeanne said...

Such a gorgeous card, Laurel! Love every thing about it.

Happy Boxing Day!

Dora said...

This is very beautiful!

Jean Martin said...

Laurel this is gorgeous! I love that you cut out the label! It's simply beautiful!

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Laurel! Love the pleated paper!

Christina said...

Beautiful choice of paper for these colors! The pleated paper adds such a fun touch. Love that we used the same stamps! LOL!

Els said...

Elegant card indeed!! Love it, Laurel!!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous paper!! It's the day for that PTI die!! Can't tell if you pleated the bottom or just layered but, it looks wonderful!!

Kathy Martin said...

Elegant indeed!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sooo elegant! I love it too :) !!! Merry Christmas to you..hugs ~S~

Anita said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love these colors together! :)

farmhouse-story said...

really elegant and beautiful, laurel!

Kristina said...

Beautiful card Laurel! Best Wishes to you in the New Year!!

Maureen said...

love those colours on kraft...so yummy!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Laurel!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I just love the color combo and the elegant feel of this card. The paper reminds me of wallpaper in some of the old pre-civil war Charleston, SC homes. Gorgeous!

Janice said...

Beautiful, elegant card!

Carolyn said...

Pretty card! Love the colors!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Lovely DP and card!

Hope you have a happy new year!

Tracey :)

01 09 10