Monday, April 11, 2011

Blue Skies

Thank you everyone for the comments on my Moxie Fab feature, definitely a highlight of my week!

I was inspired by this photo at the Paper Varitey:

Love this sketch from Random Acts - although I did kind of deviate from it.

I just got this set called Under the Weather,  from There She Goes in the mail today and had to play with it, it is just so cute!  I used my Echo Park Springtime paper and also fit in the following challenges: There She Goes - vellum (I stamped the clouds on vellum); If the Shoe fits - spring; 


13 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

So so cute!!! HOW in the heck do you come up with all these different cards girlie!! it's because you are MOXIE FAB!!!!! major congrats on that !!! hugs, Katrina

Esther said...

Darling card!
Congrats on your Moxie Fab!!!!!!!!!

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Beautiful card! love the color, the image and great idea stamping cloud on vellum! and also congrats on your MOXIE FAB!WTG!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Love those little vellum clouds - so cute!

Dora said...

Aw Laurel this is so sweet love the clouds, love the image! so sweet!

Carolyn said...

Such a sweet card!!

Jeanne said...

So sweet! Great job!

farmhouse-story said...

vellum clouds--CUTE!

Marisa said...

Thanks for joining us this week :) Love teh vellum clouds adn the darling little image you used.

Alanna said...

Super cute. Love that image.

lesleyworth said...

So sweet! Love the different elements, and the vellum is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I love that TSG stamp set too, and you certainly did it justice! What a CUTE card :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Too cute!

01 09 10