Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friend

This is my second post for today, be sure to scroll down for the Wee Memories Blog Hop.

I went and did Tag Day today with my youngest daughter.  The money was going towards helping Japan since we have a 'Twin City' over there, which is OK but  our town still wants to support the Japan Relief efforts.  When I came home I just wanted to make something with the Karber image I purchased with proceeds going towards Japan as well.   Thus this is for the Karber challenge - Anything Goes.

I used this weeks Card Patterns sketch:


I also used up some of my LYB Twig scraps.  I may just send this to my friend in Japan, she was the person I homestayed with when I was there, just to let her know that we are thinking of her country.

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous card!

~amy~ said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a nice card! I just love it :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun and lovely card. The image is fab:)

farmhouse-story said...

love it, laurel!

Jeanne said...

What a lovely image, Laurel. I really like the added character that means friend, too. I'm sure your friend will be very appreciative of your thinking of her and her home country. Thanks for sharing.

whoistracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whoistracy said...

This is so cute! I love that asian image, it's so unique. So glad that you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

Kristii said...

Such a wonderful card!!! Love the Asian image!! Fantastic!

01 09 10