Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Boy

Happy Easter Everyone!

Time for another Pretty Palette Color Challenge at MTME

I used the sketch from Techno Stamper:


I used some Echo Park Little Boy paper and an image from the On Display Digi set.  I did double duty with this card as it is also for my challenge at the Scrap Shotz forum - to make a CAS birthday card... the twist - include something on foam dots - my clouds and plane are.  I made this for a little guy in my class.  I also have made this for the Etsy Inspired Challenge as I chose this item as my inspiration.  This is also for the challenge at Yvonne's blog - dimension.

16 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great card for a boy!

~amy~ said...

perfect-o!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card for a boy, Laurel. Extremely well done!

Anonymous said...

oooo... just gorgeous.. love the colours, love the plane, clouds and twine... and pp :)

Lynn said...

Great boy card Laurel...love the airplane stamp!

dstandard said...

Awesome and happy easter to you as well!

farmhouse-story said...

the little guy will love it!!

Brenda said...

Oh cute! You little sutdent is going to love it!

1CardCreator said...

Too cute, love the bakers twine!

Jay Gee said...

So cute, love the japanese masking tape too.

yyam said...

What a fun card! So totally cute! Loved how you used the baker's twine!

Dora said...

You used the image perfect this is so cute!

MJ said...

This is just the sweetest card evah! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Esther said...

Oh, love it, love it, great card for a boy!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a cute design! Thanks so much for joining in my challenge! xxD

Angi Barrs said...

Such a fun card. Love the clouds and the airplane. Thanks for playing at Etsy Inspired. :)

01 09 10